Hello friends (and people I don’t even know)! Today is a VERY SPECIAL BLOG, as its Issue #9999999999999999999999999999999! (Nine nonillion. I bet you didn’t even know that number existed. We’re gonna actually have to name a new number for the next blog.)
Anyway, today I’ll be talking about the Lincolnshire Show 2019!
I went on the 19th of June with my school! (Y’know, the one I’ve been blogging for for a millennium now?) Anyway, for you unlucky folks that DIDN’T get to go, I’ll recount my trip for you!
Okay, so firstly, we were sorted into groups – I was in Mrs Kember’s group, along with Blake T (I prefer to call him Bat) and Corin J (he’s either Fluid or Tang – I’d refer you to their blogs, but I’m too lazy).
Next, we got on the bus (where I sat next to Bat. You don’t need to know this information, now do you?) and began our journey! When we got to the Lincolnshire Showground, our group joined with Mrs Clarke’s group (I can’t fully remember who was in it, plus you don’t care. So yeah.) and thus we began to explore (don’t say THUS, ya dumb Shakespearian). First we explored the Rand Farm Park Stall, then… uh… I can’t remember... WELL… I do know that we went to a BUNCH of different stalls and did a BUNCH of different stuff! Here are some key things I did:
- A Stress Relief stall, where I got a bag of Orbeez and a stress ball.
- A ‘Great Recycling Show’, where I got a recipe for Rocky Road and a recipe for Road. (Just… don’t question it…)
- A Police stall which also included a Victim Support area. I got a balloon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( [*facepalm*] sorry you had to see that…)
- A Road Safety stall, where I got to design a Road Safety badge!
- A CHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPS stall where I got CHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPSCHIPS! (I like chips.)
- Oh yeah, and some other stuff that I don’t quite remember.
ANYWAY, friends, it is now the end of ALFIE’S BLOG, SPECIAL ISSUE #9999999999999999999999999999999! See you next time!
Oh, yeah, QUESTION OF THE DAY!
Have you been to somewhere exciting this week?
See you soon!
(Don’t worry, the next issue will be published in this dimension. Hopefully, it’ll be the last one.)